If you work with essential oils and/or hydrosols, you probably know by now that plant distillation at home has become very popular.
If you are curious about distilling plants for essential oils or hydrosols, or if you are ready to purchase a still, but unsure of what to buy, this class will demystify the equipment and the important information you need to know before investing one penny.
What you will learn in this Informative Class:
- Material: The three common types of still material – glass, stainless, and copper
- Style: The difference between a copper alembic still & a copper alquitar still
- Size: How to determine the best size still you need and the best size to start with
- Quality: Some ways to determine the quality of a copper still, just by looking at a picture
- Trustworthy Sellers: How to find trustworthy suppliers with a checklist of questions to ask them
- Distillation Education: How to find the best distillation instructions with a checklist of questions to ask them.
In addition, you will receive these Printable Checklists:
- Printable Chart that will help you understand How to Determine the Size Still you Need
- Printable Checklist of Questions to Ask your Still Supplier before purchasing from them
- Printable Checklist of Questions to Ask a Distillation Teacher to see if they are truly qualified to teach the sophisticated art and science of distillation.
Start today to receive the most important information to have at hand before buying a still.
I’ve been working with aromatics since 1991, teaching since 1997, and distilling since 2013. I love teaching you how to incorporate aromatics into your personal life and professional practice.