WHY BUY FROM COPPERSTILLS?
We understand that buying distillation equipment can be intimidating and scary, especially if you’re a beginner. That’s why the first thing we want you to know is that our primary focus is customer service and helping you find the right still and accessories for your needs. Below is a list of just a few of the many benefits to purchashing from Copperstills.com.
1. Unparalled Quality. We take great pride in offering stills that are carefully hand crafted using only premium, heavy gauge copper and lead-free soldering. Our stills are not only beautiful to display in your home, workshop or school but are completely functional allowing you to make exquisite hydrosols, essential oils, and more.
We don’t believe in skimping on quality with cheaper “economy” products made with thinner copper sheets that often end up leaking after a few uses. That’s why we purchase our products from a three-generation family of artisan copper still manufacturers.
When you compare Copperstills alembics and Copperstills alquitars to other products on the market, the difference is immediately apparent, in both the thickness and weight of the copper, as well as the fine craftsmanship.
Buy once, buy quality and you will have a still that will last generations! Our adult sons are learning to distill, as is our 9-year-old grandson. We love knowing that the alembics they use today are part of a family legacy because of the premium quality.
2. Lead Free Solder. All our alembic stills are soldered using copper, brass, silver or lead-free tin. These are all metals that are safe and commonly used for soldering products used in the food and beverage industry.
2. Distillation Kits™. We know what it’s like to be a beginner in distillation. Even after you’ve purchased your still, there are lots of parts and pieces you’ll still need before you can distill. The last thing you want to do after receiving your beautiful still is to wait for another 2-4 weeks before you locate and purchase all the accessories, which is why we offer our unique Copperstills Distillation Kits. When you receive your still and Distillation Kit, you will immediately have everything you need to get started except plastic tubing (available at any hardware store) your plants, water and fire!
3. Customer Service is a Priority. Our customer service is one of our most valuable assets. When you purchase your still or any distillation accessories from us, we begin a relationship. We’ve heard stories from customers who have purchased from popular e-commerce websites and been disappointed with the quality and lack of follow up or who have purchased directly from an overseas manufacturer and have had no recourse when there were problems with the still. We take care of all the nasty import paperwork for you, and stay in touch after the purchase.
4. Fast Shipping. We carry a large stock of both alembic stills and alquitar stills in a variety of sizes. All of our in-stock items will be shipped out the next business day. We will not sit on your order for days and ship it out when we want to. If you order an out-of-stock item, we can have it drop-shipped from the manufacturer to you, saving you weeks of time waiting for the new item to arrive by sea.
You can expect a confirmation email immediately after placing your order, and secondly an email with your tracking number as soon as your order ships. If your order happens to be on back order, you will hear from us within the day. We won’t keep you waiting if we don’t have your product.
5. Safe and Secure. Many people are still hesitant to order online for fear of unsafe practices or companies that are not legitimate. We at Copperstills.com take online security very seriously.
We will never show your information to any other company. We are not in the business to sell your information. We are in the business of supplying you with outstanding copper stills, Distillation Kits and accessories.
Copperstills.com has numerous credit card fraud prevention services, provided by our online merchant processor. This ensures that orders made from Copperstills.com are not fraudulent. When you transmit credit card information to complete a purchase or verify data, we always transmit that credit card number in an encrypted format (SSL).
6. Lastly and most importantly, we guarantee your satisfaction or we guarantee to make it right!
What Customers Are Saying About Us And Our Products
From Kristina Bauer, The Untamed Alchemist:
“Copperstills.com stands apart from the competition in every way.
Their stills are superior: highest quality copper, thicker gauge of copper, distinguished craftsmanship, and impeccable workmanship. Hand-hammered pots, columns, and hats, sturdy handles, solid connections, and user-friendly threads are meticulously crafted—and fit perfectly together. I’ve worked on about fifteen different copper stills over the years and none have matched the quality and craftsmanship of those Copperstills delivered.
From the moment I reached out to ask questions about my potential order for new stills, Copperstills became my partners and advocates. They listened thoughtfully to my needs and helped me navigate important choices relative to my order. They procured exactly what I needed from their trusted supplier and facilitated the import and delivery. The moment my order was placed, Copperstills was proactive in updating me about delivery status—and they remained engaged with me after I confirmed my order had been received in perfect condition. They went the extra mile to make sure I was happy and set and they supported me before, at, and after my purchase.
As someone who regularly distills, I can’t say enough about the quality and comprehensiveness of the Distillation Kit that accompanies a still purchase from Copperstills. They take all of the work out of sourcing and supplying EVERYthing you need to get started—heavy duty burner, regulator and 10′ hose, filters, copper funnel, separator funnel, funnel stand, cleaning coils, temperature adjusting pH kit, citric acid for cleaning, rye flour for sealing, you name it …. They have done their homework and they share the best of what they’ve found in their kit. The only things you will need are propane, fire bricks, water, and the source material you want to distill.
Don’t be fooled by those who offer cheap stills “quickly” delivered: you’ll get an inferior still and NO supporting kit or customer service. The only thing you’ll get fast from them is disappointment and heartache. If you want a company eager to connect with you, willing to listen to your needs, uncompromising in quality and customer service, invested in the high touch/high feel work of distillation, and focused on empowering your most successful journey in this magical alchemy, you want Copperstills”.
-Kristina Bauer, The Untamed Alchemist