WHY BUY FROM US?
We understand that buying distillation equipment can be intimidating and scary, especially if you’re a beginner. That’s why the first thing we want you to know is that our primary focus is customer service and helping you find the right still and accessories for your needs. Below is a list of just a few of the many benefits to purchashing from Copperstills.com.
1. Unparalled Quality. We take great pride in offering stills that are carefully hand crafted using only premium, heavy gauge copper and 100% lead free soldering. Our stills are not only beautiful to display in your home, workshop or school but are completely functional, allowing you to make exquisite hydrosols, essential oils, and more. We don’t believe in skimping on quality with cheaper “economy” products made with thinner copper sheets that often end up leaking after a few uses. That’s why we purchase our products from a three-generation family of artisan copper still manufacturers. When you compare Copperstills alembics and alquitars to other stills available on the market, the difference is immediately apparent, in both the thickness and weight of the copper, as well as the fine craftsmanship.
Buy once, buy quality and you will have a still that will last generations. Our adult sons are learning to distill, as is our 9-year-old grandson. We love knowing that the alembics they use today are part of a family legacy because of the premium quality.
2. 100% Lead Free Solder. We guarantee that our stills are 100% lead free. All our alembic stills are soldered using copper, brass, silver or lead-free tin, all metals that are safe and commonly used for soldering products used in the food and beverage industry.
2. Distillation Kits™. We know what it’s like to be a beginner in distillation. There are so many parts and pieces and accessories you still need after you’ve bought the still. We make is so easy for you to get started with our unique Distillation Kit. When you receive your still and Distillation Kit, you’ll have everything you need to get started except the plants, water, plastic tubes and fire!
3. Customer Service is a Priority (We Make it Easy) Our customer service is one of our most valuable assets. When you purchase your still or any distillation accessories from us, we begin a relationship. We’ve heard stories from customers who have purchased from popular e-commerce websites and been disappointed with the quality and lack of follow up or who have purchased directly from an overseas manufacturer and have had no recourse when there were problems with the still. We take care of all the nasty import paperwork for you, and stay in touch after the purchase.
4. Fast Shipping. We carry a large stock of both alembic stills and alquitar stills in a variety of sizes. All of our In Stock items will be shipped out the next day. We will not sit on your order for days and ship it out when we want to. If you order an Out of Stock item, we can have it drop-shipped from the manufacturer to you, saving you weeks of time waiting for the new item to arrive by sea.
You can expect a Confirmation Email immediately after placing your order, and secondly, an email with your tracking number as soon as your order ships, and if you order happens to be on Back Order, you will hear from us within the day. We won’t keep you waiting if we don’t have your product.